Kendall County Zoning and Plating Advisory Committee met December 4.
Kendall County Zoning and Plating Advisory Committee met Dec. 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL: County Board: TBD, PBZ Committee Chair; County Highway Department: Fran Klaas, County Engineer; Wills Burke Kelsey: Greg Chismark, Stormwater Consultant; County Health Department: Aaron Rybski, Director Environmental Health; Forest Preserve District: David Guritz, Director; SWCD: Megan Andrews, Resource Conservationist; Sheriff’s Office: Commander Jason Langston; GIS: Meagan Briganti; PBZ: Brian Holdiman, Code Official; Matt Asselmeier, Senior Planner
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Approval of the August 7, 2018 ZPAC Meeting Minutes
1. 18 – 33 – Fox Metro Water Reclamation District
Request: Site Plan Approval for O & M Building
Location: 682 Route 31, Oswego Township
Purpose: Petitioner Would Like to Demolish Existing Operations and Maintenance Building and Construct Replacement Office and Maintenance Building; Property is Zoned M-1.
REVIEW OF PETITIONS THAT WENT TO COUNTY BOARD
1. Petition 17-28 – Gun Range Zoning Text Amendments
2. Petition 18-03 – ZPAC and Regional Planning Commission Roles and Responsibilities
3. Petition 18-04 – Land Resource Management Plan Update Along Route 47 in Lisbon Township
4. Petition 18-07 – Special Use Permit Renewal and Revocation Procedures Text Amendment
5. Petition 18-13 – Solar Panel Zoning Regulations Text Amendment
6. Petition 18-15 – Harazin Special Use Permit for Solar Panels
7. Petition 18-20 – Fox Metro Map Amendment
8. Petition 18-25 – Tri Star Map Amendment at U.S. 52 and Jughandle Road
9. Petition 18-26 – Special Use Permit for Banquet Facility on Hughes Road
OLD BUSINESS/ NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of FY2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
1. United City of Yorkville Unified Development Ordinance Project
2. Village of Oswego Unified Development Ordinance Project
3. City of Joliet Comprehensive Plan Update Project
4. Village of Minooka Comprehensive Plan Update Project
ADJOURNMENT- Next meeting tentatively on January 8, 2019
If special accommodations or arrangements are needed to attend this County meeting, please contact the Administration Office at 630-553-4171, a minimum of 24-hours prior to the meeting time.