Kendall County Highway Committee will meet June 11
Kendall County Highway Committee will meet on June 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Determination of a quorum
4. Approval of agenda
5. Approval of Highway Committee minutes from May 14, 2019
6. Ordinance establishing an altered speed limit of 50 MPH on Van Emmon Road beginning ¼ mile east of Woodland Drive and extending easterly to Illinois Route 71.
7. Preliminary Engineering Services Agreement between Kendall County and Crawford, Murphy & Tilly Inc. to provide a feasibility study of the intersection of Galena Road, Kennedy Road and Mill Road at a cost not-toexceed $20,000; said funds to be taken from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund.
8. Chairman’s Report
9. Other business
10. Highway Department bills in the amount of $526,595.13
11. Executive Session
12. Citizens to be heard