Kendall County Facilities Management Committee met November 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
Call to Order
1) Roll call
2) Determination of a Quorum
3) Approval of the October 2019 meeting minutes.
4) Approval of Agenda
5) Public Comment
Old Business/Projects - Updates
1) Vending Machine Changes at County Office Building & Courthouse
a. Update - Proposed Contract for Vending Services-Illinois Department of Human Services
2) Courthouse Roof Replacement Project
3) Animal Control Projects
4) Historic Courthouse Window Replacement – 2019
5) Sally Port Elevator Controls Project
6) Courthouse Atrium UV Protection Project
7) Public Safety Center - Jail Duct Cleaning
8) KCFM Truck Disposals
1) Chair Report
a. Solar Project Update
b. Dewberry Proposal for County Office Building Projects
c. Approve 1 year extension of the existing lease for the Kane County Workforce Development Program offices #221, 223 & 225 at the Health & Humans Services facility.
d. Approve 1 year extension of the existing lease for the CASA Kendall County office #228 at the Health & Humans Services facility.
e. Approve Mutual Ground lease for review by Mutual Ground, for New Space at the Courthouse.
f. Mutual Ground Memorandum of Understanding Review for new lease.
g. Forest Preserve Lease
2) Public Safety Center:
a. Phone Paging Issue
b. New Phone Installation
c. Attendance Line Setup
3) Public Safety Center Boiler Cleaning
4) Carpet Replacement Projects at the Courthouse
5) Historic Courthouse Fire Alarm System Troubleshooting
6) KenCom Network Clock Cable Run
7) KCFM Staff leave
1) Reportable labor hours
1) CMMS Charts
a. Reported vs. Completed, b. Work orders reported by building current month.
c. Work orders by work type current month.
Questions from the Press