Kendall County Facilities Management Committee met Oct. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
Call to Order
1) Roll call
2) Determination of a Quorum
3) Approval of the September 2019 meeting minutes.
4) Approval of Agenda
5) Public Comment
Old Business/Projects - Updates
1) Vending Machine Changes at County Office Building & Courthouse
a. Update - Proposed Contract for Vending Services-Illinois Department of Human Services
2) Public Safety Center - H.V.A.C. Replacement Project –Discuss change order for Cabinet Unit Heater Valve replacements & Electronic connections.
3) Courthouse Roof Replacement Project
4) Animal Control Projects
5) Historic Courthouse Window Replacement – 2019
6) Sally Port Elevator Controls Project
7) 2019 Parking Lot Projects
8) Health Department Carpet Replacement
9) Courthouse Atrium UV Protection Project
10) KenCom Phone System Rack Power Needs
11) Public Safety Center - Jail Duct Cleaning
1) Chair Report
a. Solar Project Update
b. County Office Building Projects
2) Mutual Ground Move at the Courthouse
3) ComEd Public Sector Energy Efficiency Grant Workshop
4) Annual Systems Chemical Testing – Boilers & Chillers
5) KCFM Truck Disposals
6) MSDS Software – County Purchase in 2019 as additional Capital item.
1) Reportable labor hours
1) CMMS Charts
a. Reported vs. Completed, b. Work orders reported by building current month.
c. Work orders by work type current month.
Executive Session for the purpose of the review of discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under the Open Meetings Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semiannual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06, 5ILCS 120/2(c)(21)
Questions from the Press