City of Sandwich Council met October 9
City of Sandwich Council met October 9.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of September 25, 2017 and the Committee-of-theWhole
Council Meeting of October 2, 2017.
Approval of October Semi-Monthly Bills in the total amount of $ 94,455.98
(1) Resolution 17-11 entitled “Resolution Designating “Rick or “Treat” Hours presented for adoption.
(2) Discussion on proposed fuel-sharing intergovernmental agreement between Sandwich
Community Schools and the City.
Foster, Buick, Conklin, Lundgren & Tritt Law Group:
Director of Public Works Engineer Horak:
(1) Plan Commission regular meeting of Tuesday, October 10, 2017 has been canceled.
(2) Electronics Recycling on Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 12:30 to 2:30 pm at the Duvick
Avenue water tower, 750 N. Duvick Avenue.
(3) Brush Pickup: Final pickup for Ward 2 in 2017
(4) 2017 Street Maintenance Project (17-00000-01-GM):
a. Recommendation of approval of pay request #1 (and final) in an amount of
$267,055.30 to Curran Contracting Company of Crystal Lake, IL.
(5) Hydrant Flushing: Begins Monday, October 16th and lasts through Friday, October 20th
(6) Leaf Vacuuming Schedule: Begins in Ward 1 on Monday, October 30th
(7) Public Safety Complex Renovations at 1251 E. 6th Street: Approval of the October 4, 2017
Boundary and Topographical Survey Proposal from Etscheid, Duttlinger and Associates Inc. of
Ottawa, IL in a lump sum amount of $13,100.00.