Kendall County Facilities Management Committee met March 5
Kendall County Facilities Management Committee met March 5.
Here is the agenda as provided by the committee:
Call to Order
1) Roll call
2) Approval of the February 2018 meeting minutes.
3) Public Comment
1) Healy Bender 111 W. Fox St. Part 1 Analysis
a. Summary meeting on department meetings
2) Establish a Policy for Requests to Film on County Properties
3) PSC H.V.A.C. & Controls Improvements RFP Bids
a. State’s Attorney’s office (SAO) Review of Trane’s quote based on U.S.
b. Approve to be on the County Board March 20, 2018 agenda for approval
4) Review Dr. Tokars request for lobby improvements at the Health & Human Services
5) Bailiff Office Construction
1) Chairman’s Report
a. Solar Project Update
b. Health Department – Review Dentist Office Request
2) Landscaping Invitation to Bid
3) Annual Backflow Prevention Device Testing
4) Public Safety Center Semi-Annual Kitchen Hood Inspection
5) Approve SAO review of Historic Courthouse Window Invitation to Bid
6) Approve State’s Attorney’s office review of Centrex & PRI Circuit Contracts with
a. Approve for vote at the March 20, 2018 County Board meeting:
i. Approve 1-year contract with Call One for the Centrex Phone
Circuits in the amount of $9.00 per month base price plus usage.
ii. Approve three (3) year contract with Call One for the Point to Point
T1 Circuit in the amount of $500.00 per month.
iii. Approve three (3) year contract with Call One for the PRI T1
Circuits in the amount of $2,124.80 per month.
1) Reportable labor hours
1) CMMS Charts
a. Reported vs. Completed.
b. Work orders reported by building current month.
c. Work orders by work type current month.
Questions from the Press