Kendall County Facilities Management Committee met June 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
Call to Order
1) Roll call
2) Approval of the May 2018 meeting minutes.
3) Public Comment
1) Healy Bender 111 W. Fox St. Part 1 Analysis
2) Bailiff Office Construction
3) Filming Request from Historic Courthouse Widow Walk
4) Housing Authority Lease Extension Request
5) Housing Authority Request for Additional Space
6) Rt. 34 Campus Detention Area
1) Chairman’s Report
a. Solar Project Update
2) Historic Courthouse Window Replacement Pricing Options
a. One (1) Operable Window
b. One (1) Operable with one (1) Fixed Window
c. One (1) Operable with two (2) Fixed Windows
d. Generator Upgrade Status
3) Vending Machine Operation Proposal
4) Health & Human Services Sidewalk Leveling
5) Public Safety Center Fire Sprinkler Main Repair
6) Highway Generator Replacement
1) Reportable labor hours
1) CMMS Charts
a. Reported vs. Completed, b. Work orders reported by building current month.
c. Work orders by work type current month.
Citizens to be Heard
Questions from the Press